Step One: Application for Admissions
Becoming a PWSCC Student
Thank you for showing interest in becoming a Prince William Sound Community College Student!
Steps necessary for formal admission to a degree or certificate program
- Apply online at UAOnline(You Must be a US citizen or have a current permanent resident card.)
- If you are an international student please, Print and submit a completed Admissions Application (439.9 KiB) form and a $25 processing fee to the Registration Office.
- Arrange to have sent to PWSCC Admissions & Records Office official transcripts from all colleges, universities and other postsecondary institutions previously attended.
- When the file is complete, notification of status is mailed. A separate admission form and payment are required for each degree or certificate program for which application is made. A specific grade point average (GPA) in previous high school or college work is not required. Some programs may have special admissions requirements. College level work completed at other campuses may be applied toward a PWSCC degree or certificate.
ITEMS TO MAIL:
- Completed Application for Admission
- $25 Processing Fee
- Any previous Official Transcripts
Mail the above items to:
Registration – PWSCC
PO Box 97
Valdez AK 99686
CONGRATULATIONS! STEP ONE IS NOW COMPLETE.